NEW COVENANT INTERNATIONAL BIBLE COLLEGE
Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
Click this text to start editing. This block is great for showcasing a particular feature or aspect of your business. It could be a signature product, an image of your entire staff, an image or your physical location, etc. Double click the image to customize it.
New Covenant International Bible College reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate a degree candidate for the following reasons:
- Falsification of records or work submitted for evaluation/assessment.
- Falsification of information to gain a discount scholarship or grant.
- Nonpayment of tuition.
- Non communication (one year of no response to inquiries).
- Use of our degree and transcript for fraudulent purposes.
Student records, other than name, date of enrollment, degree program, and date of graduation, will not be released to a third party without the student’s written permission. This also includes any government officials or organizations, unless they have a warrant to do so.
TAX DEDUCTION FOR COURSES FEE
Treasury Regulation: 1.162-5 Expenses for Education (a) General Rule. Expenditures made by an individual for education, including research undertaken as part of this educational program [with certain exceptions] are deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses [even though the education led to a degree] if the education...
(1) Maintains or improves skills required by the individual in his employment or other trade or business, or
(2) Meets the express requirements of the individual’s employer, or the requirements of applicable law or regulations, imposed as a condition to the retention by the individual of an established employment relationship, status, or rate of compensation. For further information, please contact your local IRS office.
HOW CREDITS ARE EARNED
All credit earned at NCIBC is based upon quarterly credit. Each certificate, diploma, degree, and major, at each level, has a required core curriculum, and a required number of degree major and elective courses. These can be found on pages 11 through 17 in the catalog.
Some of the methods used to obtain credits include, but are not limited to, the following (this applies to both classroom and correspondence students):
- Transcripted courses from other colleges, universities, and institutions.
- Certificates and licenses.
- Credit by examination (CLEP, PEP, ACT).
- Workshops, seminars, training programs, counseling programs, AA programs.
- Prior learning experiences arising from nontraditional means in living, working, and professional environments.
- Published papers or books.
- Independent study and research projects.
- Correspondence courses.
- Volunteer work.
- Completing a written or oral examination.
A student may withdraw from a degree program at any time. However, the NCI Bible College requests that the intent be confirmed in writing. The student will receive a full refund of any payment made within seventy-two (72) hours of the enrollment date except the non-refundable application fee and 25% registration fee. If cancellation occurs after seventy-two (72) hours enrollment date no refund will be rendered. All academic program requirements and financial obligations must be met before any certificate, diploma, or degree will be awarded.